I’ve seen a few more goings on that I wanted to share for the weekend.
Friday, October 9:
- CAM Raleigh is doing a First Friday repeat today due to the hurricane last weekend. Features:
- Free Admission 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- New Exhibit! Sarah Cain’s The Imaginary Architecture of Love. (I’ve heard this is gorgeous. I’ve peeked through the windows on my walks and it is SO colorful. Can’t wait to see it up close!)
- Newly-opened Beer Garden
- Food Trucks
Saturday, October 10:
- The Glenwood South Down and Derby is this Saturday at 2 p.m. This is a legitimate soapbox race people! Should be a cool thing to see. Deets:
- Starting point: intersection of Glenwood Ave. and Lane Street.
- Entertainment and vendors along the course
- North Street Beer Station is having a Founders Breakfast Stout Party at 3 p.m. This stout is one of my favorites and North Street is a great place to hang for an afternoon.
Sunday, October 11:
- This Sunday, October 11, is the LAST Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo of the year. If you miss this one, you have to wait until May, 2016! Deets:
- FREE admission
- 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Over 50 food trucks
Have a great weekend everyone!